1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

creepy airport people

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jul 13, 2006.

1. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Ah Bill. We sat next to each other in a press box once at a college football game. He leans over and says, "This is great. All we need now is some beer and pot."

I love Bill.

I sat next to a gal once who turned out to be a recovering junkie who wanted to hook up with me.

2. WSKY

WSKY Member

Wife won't let you read the sports page on your honeymoon? Fuck that shit. I'd leave right then and there.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Because of bad weather, I once got stuck on a bus for 24 hours to go from Chicago to NW Arkansas (normally a 12-hour trip). But that wasn't as bad as the regular Greyhound trips my mom and I took when I was young. To get to Chicago, we often had to lay over in the St. Louis bus depot in the middle of the night. THAT was creepy.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Nah, she is too good for that. I respect her opinion that I am a little too obsessed with the sports pages. Plus, I knew how my Broncos were doing anwyay.

Draft saved Draft deleted