1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crazy Spring Break Stories

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mustangj17, Mar 17, 2010.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Two stories.

The first is the most obvious of all spring break stories ... two chicks at the same time on the beach. One was fat, and the other ugly. But, I didn't care because I was gigging two chicks at the same time.

Second story much more tame. I was big into funneling beer that summer. We were all in the hot tub, of course, and someone dared me to funnel a 40. I did it, but don't remember too much after that. The next day, we were at it again. This time on the beach, but we ran out of beer. Our girlfriends had some of those little Jack Daniels wine coolers, so we decided to start smoking those in the funnel.

Once back at the hotel, my buddy started vomiting and I chased him into the bathroom to laugh at him. He puked a huge chunk of watermelon onto the toilet seat. I bet him 5 bucks to eat it, and he picked it up and threw it in his mouth.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I could have gone all day without reading that. Thanks, triple bags.

3. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Boston to San Diego was a weeklong trip. We were there for two days and turned around for another week on the bus.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Here's my crazy spring break story: senior year, went to Florida with my 3 of my best friends. We stayed at one friend's mom's palatial house. I was getting over being really, really sick and was exhausted all the time. We'd go to the pool all day and every night, we'd go out for happy hour, my friends would drop me off back at the mom's house on their way out for the night and I'd watch college basketball with the mom and her husband until about 9, when I went to sleep.

And people say I'm no fun!

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    TBF recalls his wild youth.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That seemed like it was headed for awesomeness until the last 12 words.

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Sorry, man. My friends have some good stories from that trip. They don't post here, though. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted