1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crazy Mother-In-Laws

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HeinekenMan, Dec 25, 2006.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh sure. bring design into this... who are you, dyepack???

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I am confident in believing that my mother-in-law is crazier. And I admit that it's not an easy accomplishment. If you live in North Carolina for almost 10 years, however, I should think that you might become aware of such a fact rather than to believe that you're a resident of South Carolina despite never having been.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Ouch.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. Let us vent in peace.

At least this isn't a thread about stepmothers. Not that I ever called mine a stepmother. Always my father's wife. And now that he's gone, she's just that bitch who we don't talk to anymore (she stopped talking to us first, by the way).

5. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Sorry we're not all perfect in that special Utah way ::)

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Grow up.

I'm so far from perfect it's silly. Just ask Zeke, he calls me a retard because he, obviously, is perfect, right?

But I really get tired of people who bellyache over things that are probably their own fault and get nothing but pats on the back for being dicks when something doesn't go perfectly for them.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Close . . . but actually I think women are just certifiably insane.

There was a sign on the door at the clubhouse of the tennis center today, one of those "warmest holiday wishes from the staff . . . blah blah blah."

My mixed doubles partner comments: "Do you think they are being sarcastic putting that up?"

Me: "Huh?!?"

Later, on the way out, she comments that "there aren't even any holiday decorations here . . . not even a bow."

Me: "Huh?!?"

You bitched about a friendly holiday sign they hung up, then you bitched because not enough holiday decorations were hung up.

Certifiably insane.

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

That, I can not disagree with, is strange, odd and weird.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, it's nice that at least one complaint about a MIL earned the Idaho seal of approval.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Where the fuck did this come from?

11. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Come on, Zeke. Admit it. You're always bitching about the Dark Side.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Don't ever quote a movie around Idaho.

Draft saved Draft deleted