1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crazy letter from a Pulitzer winner: My wife's leaving me for Ted Turner

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by finishthehat, Jul 31, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Re: Batshit crazy letter from a Pulitzer winner: My wife's leaving me for Ted Tu

Having met all three of the relevant parties, I'll only say that each one is crazier than the next. And that this e-mail is a work of sociopathic pre-emptive genius. Butler has foreclosed virtually every response Ms. Vaughn might ever make to it. Of course, she need never make one - having fled him to land in the arms of one of the world's most eligible men. Still, Butler gets the last word! At least among his own graduate students! That's something - isn't it? Hell hath no fury like a fiction writer scorned!

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Re: Batshit crazy letter from a Pulitzer winner: My wife's leaving me for Ted Turner

Please. I don't even like sharing pizza.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: Batshit crazy letter from a Pulitzer winner: My wife's leaving me for Ted Turner

Now THAT'S batshit crazy....

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

More details, via Page Six: http://www.nypost.com/seven/08012007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

Draft saved Draft deleted