1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crazy Bastard Holds Hillary Staffers Hostage

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Mears used to write the straight campaign leads. (He's the saddest soul in Tim Crouse's Boys On The Bus.) There was a guy who wrote "analysis," too.
    I'm sure they don't still have one, though.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Fenian, I think if it was a columnist the byline would have reflected it. This one just says:
    By Glen Johnson
    Associated Press Writer

At the bottom is this:
    That indicates to me he's a straight news person. That makes his fawning copy all the more awful.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I thought that was Ron Fournier?

And who knows, maybe it was sent out as an analysis. I'm hoping AP moved something a little more down the middle from the local folks -- I'm presuming they would have.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'm actually blown over that liberals can speak the truth to this matter. The writer should be fired - and yet, in a day he'd be working for the Che campaign. Which is probably what he lusts for anyway.

5. Yeah, whatever.
    Moving on...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2007/12/02/stepson_recounts_a_night_of_alcohol/

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

This thread went into a coma.

I still bet William "knew" the guy's wife.

Draft saved Draft deleted