1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crazy Bastard Holds Hillary Staffers Hostage

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Nov 30, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Oh come on, you know F_B has a Prius :D

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Um, how has no one responded to this? Is it a ex-copy editor?

3. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

you'd think so....but he converted to Volvo to run on vegetable oil.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

CNN reporting that at least one of the hostages has been released.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

ROCHESTER, N.H. -- The seats in Hillary's office are comfy. These folks are making me some popcorn, too.

(No, it's not me. I know of a former co-worker who it could be, that GOP-loving bastard.)

6. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Apparently the hostages have been released. ABC reporting it's an area man with a history of mental illness, who told his son to "watch the news" today. Picture that son dreading watching the news. I'm reminded of Homer when Bart took over Camp Krusty and the news was on. "Don't be the boy, don't be the boy."

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Is Rush Limbaugh live on the air today? Because this sounds like a perfect description.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Anybody know the whereabouts of the recently released Arthur Bremer?

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The hostages are out. This guy needs to get taken down, right now.

10. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Turns out the guy has "a history of mental illness" which definitely makes him a liberal. ;D ;D ;D

Just kidding. Lighten up, everybody.

Good to know the hostages were released.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'll wait to see who he is/was before commenting.

12. Anyone who's been in NH during primary season -- especially this one, with 12 people running -- knows that in NH, in the small towns, all the HQ's are usually right next to each other in the storefronts that are abandoned for three of every four years.
    I was in my car when this broke -- going to a job, going to a job -- and Rush was on in seconds talking about how this was a put-up job. I switched over to my other local talker, and the the yakkers there were talking about how they'd already gotten "tons!" of e-mail to that effect -- all through Rush's diligent efforts, I guess. One of the hosts then brought up Vince Foster and I switched to Christmas songs.
    I love the New Media. Truly, I do.

Draft saved Draft deleted