1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Craigslist CEO has never actually looked at Craigslist

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I Digress

I Digress Guest

You could buy some doughnuts with a cool billion, huh? ;D

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Or Kolaches, if Little Man had his way. Lots and lots of kolaches.

3. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

You could probably get controlling interest of Krispy Kreme with a chunk of a billion, and have them put that awesome conveyor doughnut contraption in your living room.

RB

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

That would be fantastic for the three weeks, up until the point where you died.

5. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Those belts are awesome.. I wonder if all the percolating grease would make my skin less dry?

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Thanks for stopping by Homer.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Well, and I'm sure this will get me flamed, I think Krispy Kreme holds a very dim candle to others in the donut world.

The best, I mean absolute BEST donuts on the planet come from here: http://www.shipleydonuts.ws/company.html

Their chocolate-filled donuts are the closest you can get to a public orgasm without getting arrested. And their kolaches kept parts of Houston alive post-Hurricane Ike when virtually every one of their stores, using a generator mounted on the back of a truck, made hundreds of batches of the things.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I am a Brandon Roy fan. I actually could give a shit about the Blazers now that I realize, as a former Sonic fan, rooting for them is being a traitor.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

In other news, the CEO of Big Sausage Pizza said he would not describe any part of his site as being "pizza-related."

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I love that damned place! And kolaches are a sign that God loves us.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

With business decisions like that, he might have a future in the world of newspapers.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Bless you. I could propose to you for that. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted