1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowherd and Whitlock?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, May 2, 2016.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Bob Ryan also lost a son ten years ago. I imagine that ages a man more than anything.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Didn't realize Cowherd had lent his name to a group of sports bars in SoCal. I realize restaurants need some kind of "draw" to stand out (he shares space with the George Lopez Brewing Co.) - but I'm guessing he won't go on a Bayless-esque campaign against LeBron or trash the Dodgers as underachieving or say Sean McVay is overrated anytime soon since it might hurt his bottom line.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

His idiot co-host didn't know either :D:D

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Screamin’ A would be in the back seat telling Bayless how bad he’s driving and how he could do it better.

6. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Ryan is 76.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I posted that when he was 69 and, having watched him for 30 years up to that point, he looked ill.

Liut likes this.
  8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Lots of men are told by doctors to lose weight in their 60s and that weight loss can be jarring. My dad lost 25 pounds recently at 70 and everyone started asking me if he was okay. Yep, just eliminated sugar.

Bill Clinton’s weight loss was that way for me.

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Who's to say the Angels would ever do the smart thing and trade both Trout and Ohtani? Should have done it before the pandemic and they might've won a pennant by now.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted