1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowher, back to Pittsburgh?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jeff_Rake, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Dessens71

Dessens71 Member

An educated guess. If he really wanted to spend more time with his family, wouldn't he have done it before two of his three kids left home to go to school?

Just like he would have if he really wanted to spend more time with his family? I honestly believe Cowher (or at least his wife) has grown to have contempt for Pittsburgh and Pittsburghers. I really think that. I have no evidence, so save me the "where's your proof" garbage. Just a feeling I get.

I'm not saying he should have been fired. I'm just saying his previous playoff failures shouldn't be discarded when assessing the job he did.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hmmm...I always thought Cowher kinda liked his hometown. But since your gut says otherwise....

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Maybe, to use Moddy's term from the other thread, he wants to do some more bone dancing ...

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Do not post PMs under any circumstances. If you don't like what someone is saying to you via PM, notify one of the moderators or - better yet - use the ignore function. We do have that available for PMs. Go to your messages page and you'll find it under preferences.

Draft saved Draft deleted