1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowboys release Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chuck~Taylor, Mar 5, 2009.

1. oh my god, no ... you can't be serious

not top 10. not top 15. probably not top 20 right now

chuck taylor is right

there's a reason owens has not played in a postseason win since 2002, is 1-5 in his last six postseason games, has fewer than 50 yards in four of his last six playoff games and went 14 straight weeks without a 100-yard game until late last year?

look at Owens' 2008 season: eight games with 38 or fewer yards

top-three WR? seriously?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

You motherfucker.

WHATEVER YOU GUYS DO DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK. DO NOT DO IT. IT'S NOT SUITABLE FOR HUMANITY.

I'll find you, Trey, beat you senseless and subject you to footage of Sid Bream rounding third until your head explodes, you fuckface. :D :D

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Oh. That's nasty.[ClevelandBrown]

4. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

They should crack open some of those classic Sal Paolantonio reports. You know, the ones that went like this:

Repeated every ten minutes, like clockwork.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Has anybody checked with that Dallas douche who was heckling Ed Werder? He's probably inconsolable right now.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

As much of an overpaid pain in the ass as T.O. is, his departure makes the Cowboys worse. Not that there's anything wrong with that; just sayin'.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Shit, anyone checked on Werder, who is likely laughing himself to tears right now.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

How many millions of reasons to live does this cost T.O.?

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

What is the actual penalty they're taking for cutting him? Because the whole Ware deal they're trying to put together might have something to do with this. Then again, I'm still swirling here.

10. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Time for the Dallas media to stake out his house tomorrow to witness his morning sit-ups.

p.s. Someone please muzzle Stephen A. Smith.

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I was about to say they could probably get a guy like Harvin when they picked, but then I realized they shipped the pick off to Detroit.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I knew there was a reason I never had a drink with you when you were down here. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted