1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cowboy without a horse

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Sep 21, 2007.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

LEAVE GEORGE W. BUSH ALONE!!!

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i always thought he acted like an ignorant fuck who didn't mind sending american children to their deaths so the rich can turn another dime. maybe that's just me.

3. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

He sure stacks manure like a Cowboy/rancher.

Someone have a list of all the "progress" he's said we've made in Iraq since May 1, 2003 Mission accomplished?

Stack that on top of the $3 trillion he's added to our national debt and the immeasurable damage he's done to our reputation during his time in the WH.

A true measure of a former president - what does he do when he gets out of office? Carter - habitat for humanity
    Reagan - alzheimers - can't blame him for doing nothing
    GHBush - carried water for Saudis
    Clinton - championed anti-poverty campaigns, Katrina/Sunami relief - done as much as possible to offset the negative W has done to our image.

4. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Seems to me the Katrina relief fund was a joint effort with Bush41, but go ahead and play free and loose with the facts as usual.

5. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

joint effort, yeah. Daddy had to come to the rescue once again but who did the heavy lifting?

Since you have all the facts Jimmy, tell me what Daddy W did between 1993 and 2005 to better humanity?

Should I cue the crickets?

6. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Oh, how I love the mindless shout.

C'mon in here, Scribe. Let's see what you bring.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

are you really that clueless that it has to be explained to you?

8. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Jimny Cricket is chirping.

Facts shouldn't be too difficult to find because we all know Daddy Bush circled the globe helping the poor, the afflicted and the oppressed. Right?

Fact is no one heard from GHB once he left office. Meanwhile Clinton has brought together leaders throughout the world to combat AIDS, malaria and children's health.

That cricket chorus is getting louder Jimmy. Please step up with the facts.

chirp, chirp.

9. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Cram it, Lamar. You misstated the facts and now you're trying to cloud the issue.

10. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

I'll leave Shrub alone the minute he leaves office. If that happened today, I'd start today. Right after the big party.

11. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Nothing is clouded.

The facts are clear. W wanted the appearance of bipartisanship but knew no one in the world trusts a Bush so he put Daddy with Bill but judging by each's history of public service we know who did the heavy lifting.

Where's your list of what GHB did between 1993 and 2005?

Google it. Or just admit he did nothing but help the Saudis.

Draft saved Draft deleted