1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Court papers: Gotti neighbor was dissolved in acid

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jan 8, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090108/ap_on_re_us/gotti_neighbor_3

Jesus.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Not that what happened wasn't horrible, but how dumb was this guy? If I ran over John Gotti's son, I'd be on the next plane to a place no one's even heard of yet.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Witness Protection in the Himalayas wouldn't protect him.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That reminds me of the case in the early 90s where, I think it was a homeless person, attacked and tried to rob Gotti's mother when she was exiting her limo. Another guy came along and fought off the robber, who was arrested shortly thererafter.

The media speculation was that the robber was going to get punished in a certain way, while the Good Samaratan would receive some sort of financial reward. I've always wondered what happened to those two men.

5. Most wise guys can't spell Himalayas. That's why they're so easy for each other to find.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Nice.

Let's see Cranberry defend this union vote. /crossthread ;D

7. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Sounds like an episode of The Sopranos.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Norman, the scary thing is, this shit was real. Tony, Paulie, and the gang who would pump bullets into their victim and buried him in the Pine Barrens. Only if, Chris and Paulie would get a direct shot off [/Russianguywhodisappeared]

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

It was an accident. The Gottis had no right to do what they did. The mother should have accepted the appoology instead of swinging a bat at him.
    Fuck John Gotti and his wife.
    Hope that piece of shit is burning in hell.

10. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

No shit!! Fuck Gotti and all his family.....and all the scumbags in his neighborhood that treated him as some sort of Robin Hood for giving them turkeys at Thanksgiving. That family is dirt....and I look forward to the day his bitch kids catch a bullet or get pinched and sent away.

11. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Yes it was an accident. Yes, I would have left. Hard to believe shit like that really happens, huh?

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And it's still wrong. There's a world of difference between accidentally running over and killing somebody and murdering someone.
    What that guy did to Gotti's son, however tragic it may have been, is understandable. How the Gottis handled it is wrong.
    The man appologizes. You accept the appology.
    It's that simple

Draft saved Draft deleted