1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could you do it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Aug 5, 2009.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

No. But when you succeed, then die, he'll drive your truck to Atlanta for you.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Wait, you have to eat the sides too? That sounds like a bait-and-switch.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I caught this on Tivo. Freaking amazing. His hint: Steak first (obviously) but the starches last. Steak, shrimp and salad with the steak (lettuce with steak in one bite), THEN the roll and potato.

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

I just got done watching this man v. food episode. He went through it like it was a cheeseburger.

I'm not going to eat anything Thursday and Friday of next week in preparation for this.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

won't that shrink your stomach? eat hearty, then dial it down

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

OK.

I've got 3 soft-shelled tacos in the nuker right now.

numnumnumnumnumnum

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Todd Tichenor laughs at that challenge. :D :D

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

"Mmmmm. Look at all those steaming wieners. Do you know what they're saying? They're saying, "This is the year that Fink beats 'The Stomach'."
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. West Texas A&M is a good college.

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

It's in Canyon, technically. Which, Canyon and Amarillo have grown together so much in the last 10 years that they might as well just be the same city.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Simply outstanding.

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

And here I thought I was a minor deity for finishing the one-pound Burger at Cheeburger Cheeburger . . . closest I ever came to something like this was about 15 small, thin steaks at an all-you-can-eat place in Japan. Could feel my arteries clogging as I ate.

I wish I would have known of this place when I went through Amarillo a few months ago. Spend a day, visit the Cadillac Ranch, consume this meal.

Then keel over.

Draft saved Draft deleted