1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Costas Now' show last week - where can I see it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spikechiquet, May 5, 2008.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I don't get HBO (f-in free three months for signing up to Direct just ran out), and when I go to the website it says I can only get it from HBO on Demand.
    Is there a place to download the show?
    I want to see this show, anyone tape it (does anyone still use VCRs?), cause I will pay ya for a copy if you did.

Thanks

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

www.worthlesstelevisionshowsthateverybodytalksaboutnowbutyouwillneverhearfromin3monthsagain.com

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Chef:

I think you posted a bad link. I clicked on it, and my browser went to the home page for Frank Caliendo's show.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Nice.

5. Msaint

Msaint Member

do you mean the "bissinger being a popmpous, laughable, holier-than-thou douche & figuratively assaulting will leitch with his pulitzer?" show?

http://deadspin.com/385770/bissinger-vs-leitch

i almost expected him to start yelling "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS! PEOPLE FEAR ME!"

6. Msaint

Msaint Member

good wrap-up here...man, bissinger is just a class A fucking asshole.

http://www.salon.com/sports/col/kaufman/2008/05/01/thursday/index.html

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

solid.

8. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

I love the fact that Bissinger did zero legwork on the Kerry Wood story other than talking to a couple of sources. Nothing like letting the facts get in the way, eh?

Draft saved Draft deleted