1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cost my son/long-snapper a scholarship and I will 'end' you

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Steak Snabler, Oct 9, 2015.

1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I don't have an issue with you, man. But it is odd that you revived a dead thread to pull up stories he wrote or was involved with months and years ago. That's why I was asking. I'll also point out that you are clearly stating your opinion with statements such as these:

SnarkShark likes this.
  2. Sports Guy

Sports Guy Member

You should go get a life now. The dead thread was less than a month old. I didn't know your opinion mattered with me. Oh wait, it doesn't.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

OK. He sounded stupid in a few columns, but you must be angry at him for something else.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That is indeed a high bar.

cjericho likes this.
  5. cjericho

OK. You read the one column then just quickly searched and found a column from when he was in college. Got it now.

6. Ice9

Ice9 Active Member

These two asshole parents seem like total losers. How fucking embarrassed must this poor kid be that his rotten parents can't attend a sporting event without threatening to kill someone over a botched punt snap in a fucking high school football game.

SFIND and Sports Guy like this.
  7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Almost all his posts are complaining about one small paper in Kansas or another. I don't know how often he's right or wrong about them, but it is a bit strange how it seems to be his only interest.

8. cjericho

But I'm sure it's not personal. This guy Frye is a household name and Coffeyville, or whatever high school it was, is a national powerhouse.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He also got into a scrap with me for no real reason. And I've never been to Kansas.

10. Sports Guy

Sports Guy Member

LOL

11. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're still offering up facts, not opinion.

12. Sports Guy

Sports Guy Member

OK, superfan. You don't know my interests. You shouldn't speculate. You're way off the mark.

Draft saved Draft deleted