1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cory Lidle's plane crashes in NYC

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Oct 11, 2006.

1. You know every time I see that Alec Baldwin picture I wonder if what he was really saying was, "Hey I think you public safety guys do a great job and I'd like to bring a catering truck down here to make sure you guys have plenty of good food and coffe. I'll have them park it right over there."

[​IMG]

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Nice take.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

"Yeah I know I said that but did you really think I would move to Canada"

4. "Yeah I fucked Tina Fey. Wanna smell my finger?"

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Someone did see The Devil And Daniel Webster! That guy over there said he saw it!!!!

6. Boom_70

Please tell me Kim was on the plane

7. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

The original statement was "comfortably," so you've twisted it a bit. If you've got a home bought and paid for, you can certainly live "comfortably" off 5 percent yearly of $1 million. That's $50,000 a year, more than I make now and a level at which I am "comfortable." If you keep spending like you're going to be getting another $1 million every year, you won't be comfortable past a year.

8. Boom_70

"I'm telling you right now this was done by Dennis Hastert"

9. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Cop: I'll let you pass if you tell me what the deal is with Tina Fey's scar.

10. dmurph003

dmurph003 Member

Re: Lidle's "scab" days.

Think John Romano threw a perfect game with this column on the subject. The best I've read on the situation thus far:

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/10/12/Columns/Now_a_memory__forever.shtml

11. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Very nice column by Romano.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fuck you, that's my name. You know why mister? Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an 80,000 dollar BMW. That's my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them? Then go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life. Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you fuckin' faggots.

Draft saved Draft deleted