1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corriendo beisbol estring numero seis (because 46 pages on No. 5 was enough ...)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, Jun 25, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Re: Corriando beisbol estring numero seis (because 46 pages on No. 5 was enough ...)

You know, at the Nats game the other day I was thinking they are just like, well, gnats. At one point the lineup featured these batters in consecutive order -- Brandon Waton, Nook Logan, Cristian Guzman, and Felipe Lopez. That's a whole lot of gnats, guys who just flit around and try to annoy you to death. My Tribe should be forced to forfeit their Saturday win over the Nats just for losing the series to these guys.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Re: Corriando beisbol estring numero seis (because 46 pages on No. 5 was enough ...)

Agreed.

If Saturday's fuckup gets Logan gone, it is a victory I will gladly sacrifice. I wish he'd crawl up Colome's infected ass.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Do the Braves have green trim and letters in the names on the back or do my eyes and TV really, really suck? Both could be true.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Trading Griffey before he hits No. 600 would be a PR disaster not seen in that city since the Dick Wagner administration. Plus, I'm not convinced Griffey wants to be traded (or traded to a team the Reds would deal with).

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wow. That sounds really painful.

And I will not sit idly by as TSP bashes Brandon Watson! He had a 46-game hitting streak!!!!

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

Mets go hitless from 3rd inning through 10th...then win 2-1 on Shawn Green's HR leading off 11th
    That's four straight.

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Somewhere, Tug McGraw's shouting "You Gotta Believe.

Elsewhere, Dwight Gooden is freebasing.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Six runs in the top of the ninth. Cubs blow an 8-3 lead.

I hate this fucking team.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

lol Cubs

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Call me when your city wins anything.

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I was hoping my GameTracker was broken.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

ZING!!!!

Man. When a guy whose favorite team hasn't won a goddamn thing since the Titanic sounded like a good idea zings you...ouchies, TSP. Ouchies!!! :D :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted