1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cops: Call girl drugged exec, then drank wine as he died

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Jul 10, 2014.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Too weird not to be shared on this forum:

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Bad karma: Internet hookup kills Google dude.

Married father of five. Lost everything in a heartbeat.
  3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

But shoots and scores!
  4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I read the cops' description this morning of her stepping over the body several times, including to have a drink of wine before leaving. If that stuff is true, it is just colllllllld.
  5. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

She's got kind of a Courtney Love in "The People vs. Larry Flynt" thing going:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

SeekingArrangement.com totally looks like a website that only sane people with no issues would use.
  7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

A similar thing happened to a Catholic high school teacher in my area, except he used something called backpage.com.

I'm stunned that getting a hooker on the sly through a shady web site has the possibility of not ending well.
  8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She had been on Facebook talking about how great it would be to kill people and watch them die -- "no judgment" -- and apparently there is at least one other case out there that could have her markings.

Oh and she is the daughter of the CEO of a tech company called SynapSense.
  9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Who also is a pro poker player.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

And here is that other case -- or for all we know, it's another case besides the other case. Police in Georgia are going to take another look at the death of her 53-year-old boyfriend in September, two weeks after she was arrested on a domestic violence charge, supposedly for biting. The initial ruling was a heart attack that left him in a coma.

11. Paynendearse

Paynendearse Member

I've also read on some discussion board that if you register for any reason (inexplicable need for evil biatches who drink wine as you lay dead; just for grins, etc.) on some of these sites, you will get spammed into eternal hell with the only route of removing it being a $40 payment to the establishment to delete your account.
  12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

All I know is I expected a high-dollar call girl to look a lot classier than that.
Draft saved Draft deleted