1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cop slips, sues family of brain-damaged boy who nearly drowned

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Oct 10, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

No, it's just the people who abuse it.

2. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I hope the officer drowns in legal fees and loses in court.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Game? I need "game" to post on a message board?

Please, you made an ass of yourself on that thread. Sorry you can't deal with getting called out on it.

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

What are we talking about?

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

A thread a few months ago where ghandithegreat said everyone who followed the DO NOT CALL request of job ads a moron.

The thing is, he disappeared after nearly everyone disagreed with him. Here's some more hit-and-run posting, once again showing he never even read the thread title that clearly said "Cop" or even clicked on the link.

6. Wicked's angry. He's angry about his job, his life, etc. It was a simple mistake and I appreciate his correction. Keeping our eye on the ball, that's what this family did, made a simple mistake and they are destroyed for it in many ways. It's real easy for guys like Wicked to go along with the emotional temperature of the majority, but it takes a lot to ask someone to put aside emotion and review the facts, something Wicked's not too good at.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Insurance companies are worthless and a drain on society? Really!?!

While I agree they can be royal pains in the ass (at times), do you really traipse through life without any insurance?

8. So let me get this straight, you agree with me, but in trying to cut me you're attributing to me, something I did not say. Never said "I traipse through life without insurance," where is it that I said that?

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Actually, ask the few people around here who know me -- unlike you -- and they'll let you know that I'm a pretty happy chap.

But go ahead, move along and keep tossing your ad hominems out there.

10. thanks, best of luck to you.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The wicked I know is cheerful, chipper and well-insured.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

OK, Ace, you meant to use blue font there. You miserable bastard.

(So did I -- at least on the last sentence.)

Draft saved Draft deleted