1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coolest High School sitcom character ever - guys division

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Agree that Mike was cool but wouldn't a "cool dude" be surrounded by other cool dudes, not Boner and Eddie?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Archie. He nailed Betty and Veronica.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Lance Kirwin, AKA "James at 16."

Very underrated show.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Pretty good pull. I remember watching every episode of that with my sisters who were older than I was.

Pretty cool show, but the character wasn't that cool. His black friend (Sly?) was cooler than he was.

5. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Maybe he surrounded himself with these guys to seem cooler by comparison, or to boost his self-esteem.

We all know Kirk Cameron is nuts now. Maybe he was back then also.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

It's interesting how many of you think getting laid is the foremost or only barometer of coolness.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Keith Partidge

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I really can't think of one sit com that ever implied that one of youth characters got
    laid.

9. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Was going to come on and mention him...he made being a Republican cool. That is pretty damn tough to do considering his character was created to be hated.

10. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

I will stand by my earlier choice of Vinnie Barbarino, but I feel like I need to add to the discussion JJ Evans, a k a "Kid Dy-yn-o-Mite"

11. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Bamm Bamm. Though he should've dated around a little before he settled on Pebbles.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Who was the guy on Head of the Class who finally nailed Simone (hot redhead).

Draft saved Draft deleted