1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Convince me otherwise: Clash Of The Titans is going to be the worst movie of '10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Mar 19, 2010.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I remember seeing the '81 version when I had to take my young charges in the city's summer playground program to the theetah. Caught one of my aides making out with one of the kids - the only rason I couldn't can her was because she was a volunteer.
    IIRC, Hamlin was seriously cougared, long before we all started abusing the term, by Ursula Andress during the making of the film.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Cougared or not, just going by her physical beauty, a 40+-year-old Ursula Andress was ridiculously sex. Harry Hamlin, and MANY 20+-year-old guys who could get at that, would toss aside younger women for the chance.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

As a kid I remember her playing a nurse in a late-night Skinemax movie. It was memorable.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Worst Movie Ever
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Clash of the Trojans?

6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

If I went to the theater, and, at the door, they were giving out $20 bills to see "The Bounty Hunter," I'd say "No thanks" and instead pay to see another movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted