1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Convince me otherwise: Clash Of The Titans is going to be the worst movie of '10

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I thought this was a thread about when Tennessee plays New York and the Jets wear their throwback unis.

2. Michael Echan

Michael Echan Member

I'm anxious to see Kelly Leak as Freddy Kreuger. I'm hoping he bursts onto the screen with a pack of smokes and a Harley.

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

GIVE US BACK THE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Re: Convince me otherwise: Clash Of The Titans is going to be the worst movie of

Best thing about the original.

5. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

I can't wait to see Hot Tub Time Machine. I think it is going to be funny.

Clash of the Titans may be a pile of shit, but it is gonna make a lot of money.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

So what?

No offense to you, Bodie, but I hate that line of reasoning where someone uses the "it's going to make money" line to justify something that's a piece of shit or justify an act that would otherwise be reprehensible by an individual.

If Clash Of The Titans makes money, it just goes to prove how fucking stupid some people are.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Settle down, Bubbler. It's just a movie. One you haven't seen, so it's kinda funny that your reaction to it is so extreme. The only movies I react that strongly to are ones that I actually saw and hated.

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Macgruber

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Clash of the Titans was the 11th highest grossing film of 1981, just ahead of Absence of Malice.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/chart/?yr=1981&p=.htm

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

These were mind-blowing special effects in 1981 ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Cannonball Run was No. 6. My mom rolled her eyes as he she added to the box office as per the pleadings of her geeked up 10-year-old son.

If I had a Hot Tub Time Machine, I dial back to '81 and beat the shit out of myself for wanting to see the exploits of Capt. Chaos, et al.

12. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

There's no way it'll be the worst of the year. Channing Tatum is absent from the cast.

Draft saved Draft deleted