1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

converting videos for use on my video ipod

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by whatwoulddamondo?, Sep 22, 2008.

1. anyone here done this? i've done some googling...one option suggested was psp video 9, but it seemed to either be slow as hell or not work. any suggestions? there are a couple movies i'd like to load up for my next trip.

2. Are you using a Mac or a PC?
    With a Mac, I suggest Senuti. It's pretty simple and does a good job.
    Another possibility is Handbrake, which is slightly more complicated and doesn't compress the files as much, so they take up more space, but they also look much better if you watch them on a computer screen instead of the tiny iPod

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Use Videora for PCs. It's free. I use it all the time and it works great.

4. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

This is a question I've been wanting to ask myself. Thanks for asking and thanks for the info.

Videora worked great.

5. thanks, guys. demo, i have a pc, so those options were out. mizzou, you stupid conservative :)D), thanks for the tip...worked like a charm.

6. I've got a buddy who has been looking for a good PC program, so maybe I got something out of this thread as well.
    Thanks, Mizzou. Now go hibernate until Nov. 5.

Draft saved Draft deleted