1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Controversial WH photo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CarltonBanks, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vicd

vicd Active Member

Now I'm thinking he should go about his day-to-day operations in a flight suit. "Semper-Fi, bitches!"

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

All the best dictators wear some kind of quasi-military uniform.

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

I don't think anyone is slamming him for not wearing a uniform. Relax. I am slamming him because he is a selfish prick with awful taste.

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I think he outranks the Department of Defense. Yes, that's right, he's the Commander-in-Chief of all the armed forces, it says so right in the Constitution the teabaggers refer to all the time. Guess he probably should have just stayed on vacation the entire summer in Texas to avoid such manufactured controversies.

5. vicd

vicd Active Member

That's Commander Selfish Prick to you, maggot!!!!!!!

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Absolutely! Fuck those dead soldiers and what their families want. He's the BOSS!!!

7. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

If this country had any respect for service, it would be forbidden to publish a photo of Arlington National Cemetery.

8. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

It'll be OK, Carlton.

9. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Thanks (((((((((((king cranium)))))))))))
    Hugs just like the old AOL message board days. I feel better.

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I would look to a politician's voting record on the care of these soldiers once they leave the service more than a freaking picture, or why the hell are they still there or ever were there?

11. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Dunno...Afghanistan is the "right war" we were told. And they supposed to be home. Maybe the CIC should worry less about photo ops and more about following through on the promises he made regarding said troops.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

That has nothing to do with this particular issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.