1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Contains Spoilers) Greatest TV show -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by zimbabwe, Nov 28, 2011.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Maybe he's delivering the DVDs to himself. That would explain the lag.

2. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Dick - all that sublimated sexual tension is really making me feel uncomfortable.

You keep mentioning me and fucking.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Dick, pretty much all the hoppers, with the exception on one or two end up dead or fucked.

Almost all the white people end up fine.

Just like the real world.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I miss Carver.

5. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Not sure if this was posted before

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/the-wire-actors-where-are-they-now_n_978234.html

6. LongTimeListener

I can't remember, the episode of The Office where Michael says he is watching The Wire and can't figure out what they're saying, is that one of the Stringer episodes?

Oh BTW Michael Scott leaves Dunder-Mifflin. Moves to Denver.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fail. No Carver or Bodie anywhere.

And who was the hot cop who showed up when Carver moved on? I can't remember his name. Hotter than Carver, even.

EDIT: Sydnor. Yum.

8. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

The only hot cop was a lesbian

NTTAWWT

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are the absolute last person who should be joining in the chorus on this after your hissy fit on this very thread. Fucking follower.

Listen, I don't care if someone talks about what happens on an old show or movie on a thread if it comes up naturally. I don't. Of course it's within bounds. I specifically asked, though, for DD not to mention something in a response to a question I had. Chris_L, because is the world's biggest asshole, and proud of it, then purposely came on to spoil huge plot points just to spite me. Not within the conversation, but in this form: "BTW, Bodie gets killed."

LTL, if you don't know the difference, I don't know what to tell you. But I guess I'm not surprised at this point, as you've proven your status as a mental midget repeatedly on here. This is just the latest. If Chris_L is the company you want to keep on here, have at it. You two fucking deserve each other.

10. LongTimeListener

I would respond to this post, but I figure it will be gone in two minutes anyway and then nobody will know what the hell I am responding to.

11. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Dick - yeah we get it already. You hate me with the intensity of a white hot sun.

Yet you don't have the self-will to click the ignore button so you don't see my posts. Funny that.

And please stop mentioning me and fucking because any first year psychology major can see that's projection. Do you get any arousal when writing these posts? Are you living a lie?

NTTAWWT (except the wet dreams that involve me that is)

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Hey, dipshit, I'm not the one who came here looking for a fight. I'm not the one who came to the Marco Rubio thread looking for a fight. You were. Both times.

I'd never even talked to you on here before your all-time temper-tantrum on that thread. Over nothing, BTW.

You think you're the funniest person on the site, but all you are is a classic troll. You must be so proud.

Draft saved Draft deleted