1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Contains Spoilers) Greatest TV show -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by zimbabwe, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

"The stimulus cost nine times as much as the Iraq War." - Chris_L, Blogger of the Century

2. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Why's everybody always picking on me - The Coasters Dick Whitman

3. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Bodie gets killed in season 5 BTW

4. Dick Whitman

This is seriously one of the biggest asshole moves in the history of this board.

Fuck you.

5. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Series ended 3 and a half years years ago.

Omar gets shot and killed by a kid

For a know-it-all - shouldn't we assume you know it all?

Except how to dress for a family photo or how to act like a decent person on the Internet

6. Dick Whitman

Fuck you.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I actually thought the shipyard season was every bit as good as other seasons.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The series ended in HBO about four years ago and season five just concluded a few weeks ago on DirecTV. It's not like he spoiled anything.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yo Dick ... JR Ewing was shot by a disgruntled girlfriend.

10. Dick Whitman

Hey, dumb shit. Do you not realize that there's a difference between accidentally spoiling something old for somebody, which is completely cool and understandable, and purposely spoiling it just to be an asshole after they nicely requested that someone not do that? Particularly when he wasn't even part of the initial conversation? He jumped on just to be a dick.

I know you are the biggest shit for brains on this board, but even you should understand the distinction.

11. Re: Greatest TV show ever alert -- The Wire, Season 1 on HBO On Demand

Dick - you're not a Postal worker by any chance?

12. Dick Whitman

I'm a perfectly calm person.

I just happen to hate you with a burning white passion. You're going to sit here and tell me I have a mental problem when you feel compelled to spoil a TV show for someone you don't know and have never met and who never initiates conversation with you here, when they politely requested the opposite?

What kind of person does that?

I'm sure you'll have some hilarious quip. Maybe one of your hilarious Google Photos finds to post in reply.

But even though everyone else here is afraid of you for some reason, you need to know that you are the No. 1 reason that this board will never be as good as it once was. The absolute No. 1 reason.

You're a bad person, simple as that. You chased away every name writer who was ever here as a regular, including Chris Jones. Just because you could. I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but that became your M.O. Is that a legacy you're proud of? A huge percentage of posters left here to form their own board. Some I am glad are gone. Well, just one really. Most of them were valuable contributors. And why did they leave? Simple: Because of you. Because they didn't want to have to deal with your bullshit here any more. I don't know how you get away with it, but you do. And that's a black mark on this place.

Are you proud? Are you proud to look in the mirror and know that you are the classic Internet troll? That is not a badge of honor. It is shameful.

Fucking troll.

Draft saved Draft deleted