1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Connie Chung's Career (RIP)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D.Sanchez, Jun 19, 2006.

1. The_Missing_Piece

The_Missing_Piece New Member

After seeing the Maury Povich show in the office the other day for the first time in maybe 5 or 6 years, I have to say, he has sunk to the bottom of all daytime crack show hosts.

2. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

My favorite parts of "Maury", when I've forgotten to turn off the TV late at night, are the women who are on there asking "Are you my baby's daddy?" ..... for the SECOND time. Meaning they had already been on once with three guys who were proven not to be the daddy, and they bring in three more.

They also are not the fathers, and the women cry while Maury comforts them. It's truly bizarre TV.

Thank God the Colbert Report is now on at 1:30 a.m.

3. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Sounds like she has what it takes to be president. :)

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I guess I'm missing out on something. I've never watched Maury longer than the time it takes to change the channel.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Cha-ching!

6. chazp

chazp Active Member

LOL, well played.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You dug up a year old thread to post THAT? Unfuckingbelieveable... that's a stoobian move

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Wow. I thought there was some news update to be had here. Guess not.

9. I open these threads thinking they're new when all of a sudden DyePack's sig pops up and then, only after a second of thinking he might be back, I realize someone dug them up to add a LOL.

Wow.

But since I'm here I'll add that her career died a decade ago. When I covered the Oklahoma City bombing, I remember a lot of people angrily telling me how she arrived to the site in a limousine, wearing a fur. Never confirmed that but I don't remember hearing much of her since, except for the Gingrich debacle ...

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

All these threads died for a reason. Quit digging them up!!!!!!!!!!

11. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I keep seeing DyePack posts and it's frightening me.

Draft saved Draft deleted