1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congressman takes credit for Rocky Mountain News closing

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by JayFarrar, Mar 3, 2009.

1. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

Re: Go F*** yourself Polis; Congressman takes credit for Rocky Mountain News closing

How can anyone with a brain cell think anything associated with the "netroots" is journalism? It's all about raising party money. Man, we are screwed.

2. reformedhack

reformedhack Well-Known Member

Re: Go F*** yourself Polis; Congressman takes credit for Rocky Mountain News clo

80302-5209 should suffice.

Whether you use your name and e-mail address is up to you.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

http://polis.house.gov/Contact/ContactForm.htm

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

What a douche. Wonder how many BLOGS! he quoted in his campaign materials as endorsements.

5. I believe I suggested a solution for this kind of thinking on the RMN thread.

6. sg86

sg86 Member

It is now up to us to completely invalidate this man's existence, then celebrate the fact that we killed Jared Polis.

7. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

I understand the need to edit it, but I must say I preferred the original hed.

And for anyone who needs a temporary Colorado address, I suggest this one:

101 W. Colfax, Suite 500
    Denver, CO 80202

8. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

A DEMOCRAT said this? So much for liberal bias. :)

9. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Good call, pseudo.

10. Without question. Hillary Clinton absolutely despises the press.

The only difference is that the Democrats don't make it a campaign rallying point the way the GOP does.

If you go to any left wing wacko blog or message board, you'll see the same kind of posts that you see on the right wingnut ones. The media favors the other side, death to the MSM, if a Democrat did this blah blah blah blah blah, etc., etc., etc., on and on, ad nauseum.

It's the political equivalent of, "The ESPN announcers always favor our opponent!"

11. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'd like to kick his ass.
    Anyone wanna help?

12. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

What was Polis doing at an event called "Netroots Nation in Your Neighborhood" if not campaigning?

Draft saved Draft deleted