1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congressman Creepy's Office...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Check his MySpace page.

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

ohhh, I'm not caught up on my gay etiquette.

But you just couldn't resist getting a dig in at the Bush's could ya? Jesus, your obsession is getting unhealthy....it may be time for an intervention. Let it go, life is too short.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are you saying Fenian is a closet Republican? Hmmm. He doth protest awful much.

F_B. Try parading around in a blue blazer and crisp tie. Maybe a fat wallet in your back pocket. See if you feel liberated.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Sure. How packed are you, you know, downstairs?

5. AL --
    The damage that this guy is doing is incalculable. I have to live in this country. I admire all its best instincts, which this guy is using to wipe his nose.
    It's worth the obsession.

6. Larry - you don't understand - FB's generation got Nixon and they'll get W too!

They're gonna change the world (and buy it a Coke). Now don't Borgart that joint and pass me the latest Rolling Stone magazine - there's an ad for a commune in upstate New York I want to reply to.

So just sit back and relax. Enjoy the ride and leave the thinking to people like FB because he knows what's best for everyone (at least that's the way he acts around here anyway).

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Umm. Geez. Not sure I want that in your file. Though I am sure it's perfectly harmless.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, Evil One.

That's for letting Clinton just put his nose to the grindstone and not bother with any detractors for those eight years. Sorry we libs can't do the same.

9. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Nominee for strangest thing I've read this month.

10. Ace - admit it. You made fun of Reagan while he was in office as a fool cowboy who was going to ruin the economy with voodoo economcs and deficits.

How after 20+ years - can you admit you were wrong about Reagan? People like FB cannot.

Same will be true of W in 20 years. I'm just ahead of the curve (as I was with Reagan).

11. The Evil One honestly believes that, because he has watched VH1 very closely, he understands The Sixties. He has memorized many catchphrases, although he does sound a bit like Borat when he uses them. ("Borgart that joint"? Mercy.)
    He doesn't understand, for example, that the people who "got" Nixon at the end were all Republicans, and that they "got" Nixon because, once, we cared whether or not the president broke the law and violated his oath.
    Reagan failed to "ruin" the economy only because he got a Democratic congress in 1982 and because Tip O'Neill bailed him out. Let me see if I have this straight -- Reagan DIDN'T run up deficits?

12. Am I the only one who thinks its pretty amusing that this thread went from being about a creepy Congressman unhealthy interest in a 16-year old boy to Fenian's unhealthy interest in George W?

The first step is admitting you have a problem FB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.