1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations To The new Mom and, well, Mom.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 6, 2006.

1. The event is news.
    The argument here -- whether or not the child is raised well -- is nobody's business.

2. JackS

JackS Member

Yeah, I guess we all should have read the link and then just sat back and twiddled our thumbs, offering no opinion. That's what a message board is all about. I know you're always minding your own business. ::)

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Jeez. You really need to get yourself some reading comprehension skills. Nowhere in any post did I write things you have now attributed to me several times. My point was, you come on threads and shout "FACT" and you are often just wrong. It smacks of the guy who thinks that because he yells the loudest, he's always right.

It's annoying.

And for the third time, I will simply tell you to go reread my first post. NOWHERE did I say that any type of household is the best in every case. I specifically wrote in my first post that the quality of parenting--regardless of the make-up of the household--is obviously going to have a huge impact on kids.

Now ignore me for the third time and argue with yourself... But please stop attributing your nonsense to ME and then arguing it. And please retire the "FACT" stupidity.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I am right. FACT.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I have gigantic equipment...

Hit me, Pastor.

6. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

FACT!

7. You two guys should be ashamed of yourselves for that bit of post -- and god knows what else -- padding.

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Post padding did not exist in this thread. FACT!

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Who's post padding?

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What's post-padding?

11. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted