1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations, Tiger!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportschick, Jun 18, 2007.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I read that she was unable to travel

2. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Re: Tiger II?

Haw! At least you got a response. The last dumb-ass thread I started is sitting out there somewhere with my stupid post all by its lonesome.

3. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Should it matter that its Bron's second and Tiger's first. Your child is your child, regardless of order.

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I looked up the photo... the caption said it was taken at the Players Championship.. so she must've really been ready to pop.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It also doesn't matter whether or not the father's in the delivery room long-term. As long as it's OK with the mother, who gives a rat's ass, except for a buncha sanctimonious jackasses who wanna criticize people for a decision they'll never have to make.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

That would make more sense ... it's all running together for me tonight. Just f_cking crazy ... and I'm not just talking about the office.

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

It happens, man. No biggie.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Who gives a crap about the kid. I wonder what their nanny looks like.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

Pssst...that would have been May.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

11. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Sam?

Sam Woods?

Are you serious?

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Not trying to be santicmonious (or a jackass) and I wasn't criticizing, although in hindsight I see how it looked that way. Just thought it was interesting that we had two premiere athletes in very very similar situations making totally different decisions. In no way was I saying LeBron was a bad father. Of all the people in the NBA that are fathers, he'll probably be one of the better ones.

Draft saved Draft deleted