1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confessions of a Teen Idol

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, Jan 4, 2009.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Very craptastic show on VH1. Adrian Zmed, Christopher Atkins, David Chokachi, Eric Nies...
    Don't know what is more strange, that they're staying in the Real World Hollywood house, that such B-level "stars" talk about how they couldn't handle living life in the fastlane or that Scott Baio and Jason Hervey are acting like they're superior to these guys.
    Yeah, washed up at 30.

2. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

The part in the promo where therapist said "fame is an addiction, and the only one that's encouraged" -- a promo encouraging people to watch this show, to put these people in the spotlight again -- well, that's when my brain exploded.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

DAMMIT I FORGOT TO SET MY TIVO!

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

That's a first.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Why am I not surprised you'd want to watch this?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It looked so bad that, even after watching Tour Bus of Love before it, Ms. Slappy couldn't bear to watch Teen Idol

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

After the Rock of Love Charm School reunion, the whole night was downhill.

This Teen Idol thing . . . how many were actually teen idols? It's not like they got Shaun cassidy and Scott Baio to live in that house as contestants.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

DAMMIT!

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Don't worry IJAG . . .they'll repeat them all until you've seen them multiple times.

10. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Oh, the reunion was fantastic. Once again, Megan was in a swimsuit. Who told her it's OK to wear a swimsuit to a reunion show...every reunion show.

Watch it on a rerun ijag. It was fantastic. I have the new Rock of Love waiting for me on the DVR tomorrow when Doc goes to work.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Is OK... nothing you'd really want to see other than artificial boobs and a lot of alcohol.
    There was a alcohol-induced lesbian makeout scene, but it was overrated. OK, maybe more so the second time.
    yeah, and the drunk chick swapping tongues with Brett minutes after puking tequila. But it was not a big deal.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I really don't have any room to talk. [/Real Chance of Love viewer]

Draft saved Draft deleted