1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conan re-airing Triumph @ Star Wars right now!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 19, 2009.

1. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

The 1864 thing was funny. I had never seen it before.

2. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Nice to see Andy Richter back for the final show.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Is it true that the self-pleasuring ursine won't be making the trip west?

4. Dignan

Dignan Guest

Conan said he's not going to grow up when he goes to the Tonight Show, so that might mean he's keeping all the goofy characters.

Wonder what happens with the Max Weinberg 7?

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Conan announced last week Max is staying. Don't know about the other 6.

6. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I read that the Masturbating Bear had been retired.
    I know Triumph is coming west.... hopefully Pimpbot makes the trip, too.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Was wondering about that during the show last night. Don't care about the other four, but La Bamba and Mark Pender MUST head west with Max. And Joel, too. Joel must travel.

Funny watching them "free" Abe Vigoda last night. Probably the last time we'll ever see Abe before the obit notice. And the bit the other night about freezing the Masturbating Bear in carbonite, then Carrie Fisher pops up? Comedy gold, Jerry. Comedy gold.

8. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

So does that mean he's finished? :p

9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Great seeing Andy on the last show. I'd love to see them bring him back on the Tonight Show. He really adds something. Seems like Andy has sort or explored his acting career, and a regular gig with Conan would be better than hoping for occasional guest spots on "Chuck"

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I feel bad for Andy. He's a funny guy and has had a couple decent vehicles, but nothing's caught on. It probably doesn't help him looking so much like a regular guy. Then again, he probably sleeps better at night knowing that somebody else is Jim Belushi's best friend in "According to Jim."

Draft saved Draft deleted