1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

computer help

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pancamo, Nov 23, 2006.

  1. Pancamo

    Pancamo Active Member

    The view on my computer screen has been flipped 180 degrees and i have no idea how to flip back. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. OTD

    OTD Well-Known Member

    The setting for that is probably on your monitor menu, not in the computer control panel. Check your menu button there and see if you can find the settings.

    Also, if your monitor's set up for one of those wide-screen flatscreens, that setting might have been activated.
  3. Pancamo

    Pancamo Active Member

    It's a Dell laptop. any idea where i find the monitor controls.
  4. OTD

    OTD Well-Known Member

    fn F8 adjusts the display to use in a projector. Maybe you did that. It should be a toggle.
  5. Pancamo

    Pancamo Active Member

    OTD, thanks for the help. The actual remedy is contral, alternate and the up arrow key.
  6. OnTheRiver

    OnTheRiver Active Member

    Believe it or not, we actually had this problem pop up here before...
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page