1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Community, Season 4: Does it Deserve a Running Thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RubberSoul1979, Feb 8, 2013.

1. RubberSoul1979

RubberSoul1979 Active Member

I am, by no means, somebody who avoids offbeat humor. Portlandia has it's moments. I have an entire season of Kids in the Hall on DVD. Happy Endings and Parks and Rec are the funniest shows going on network TV. But this thing is completely off the deep end.

The long-awaited (by some) season premiere was last night. Just total rubbish. I couldn't keep up: The principal in drag, the characaters going on and on about their "senior year" of community college, a quest for coveted rubber balls, the "Pierce" character morphing into Fred Willard, then Chevy Chase, then back to Fred Willard...The first two seasons were funny, but, "Community" just blows now, I'm sorry.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Why would you start a running thread about a show you don't like? I say we stick with Uncle.Ruckus' thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted