1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Commercials you like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Mar 16, 2007.

1. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Funniest. Commercial. Ever.

2. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

It's more of a trailer, but I remember seeing this trailer for the greatest video game ever made on ESPN and remember being just blown away. It gave me chills watching it. Still does

And another good commercial trailer

3. Verizon's "Dad got hosed". The father's voice and expression are classic.

4. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

The new ESPN one's with Ortiz putting on the Yankees hat as the Green Monster walks by is great. ESPN can make some commercials.

5. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

**Two Year Bump**

Instead of starting a new thread, I found this one because I just saw a commercial that had me laughing out loud for a solid few minutes.

Nike has these commercials out with LeBron and Kobe as puppets and doing random crap to each other to psych each other out.

Hilarious.

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I like this one. "Why do we live together?"

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

The one with the cab driver playing Biz Markie's Just A Friend. I think it's a commercial about designated drivers or something.

Love that song.

Oh baby youuuuuu......

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Oh Jesus, I hate those things but to each his own.

The ESPN commercial I saw today with Albert Pujols as a "machine" was decent.

9. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

The Jack in the Box commercials with the midget cowboys is hilarious on every level.

"Herding cattle the size of schnauzers, but they're cattle. . . "

I know there's a ringtone to this. I must find it.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

The hulu commercials are pretty good (McFarlane: Cool to see him actually doing the voices; Dushku: So hot; Baldwin: except for the annoying laughing, it's pretty good).

But my favorite is Denis Leary. I've been saying "bliggity blogs, facity pages" and "you ain't soup yet" since the first time I saw it. Utterly quotable.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You got what I need ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I hated that song in 1990. Hated hated hated. I kind of like it now. But only in small doses.

Draft saved Draft deleted