1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming up SJ.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by forever_town, Mar 3, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nope. It's the one where Punky Brewster, the gold-digger, is using Screech for the money he's making off Screech's Secret Sauce. But Zack did get the supplies from the chemistry room, and Belding is none the wiser ... yet.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

By the way, Ace: Belding found out. They need to raise $1,500 by tomorrow or the gang is suspended.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So this is where certain cast members learned to become topless dancers?

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Well, Tori just showed up; it's a new episode. So, yeah, they're growing up and moving on to other things. I'm hurting on the inside.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Every time I hear a Rush song (like now), I seethe with the lack of appreciation you damn Yankees have for true rock. :p

6. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

So apparently posting something about Boots and mud got my post on this thread deleted?
    Did I miss a memo or something?

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Damn you. Now you've tracked it in again!

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Got one today in my junk mail folder:

"Feeling like a looser in bed?"

Sorry, you got the wrong person. :D

9. Hey, you're going to need a wardrobe if you're going to be on CBS during that stunning first-round upset.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

References to him and other recently ostracized posters are considered verboten. Rationale could be, I guess, is that if they're gonna be mentioned all the time, why not let them back on the board.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I was on my way to the gym, and a Jars of Clay song came on the radio (yes, I listen to the Christian, oops, The Positive Alternative station b/c the radio in this town bites), and I thought of A Different Okie.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The dearly departed Different Okie. Was there some precipitating event on the board, someone? He was one of the good'uns.

Draft saved Draft deleted