1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming to LA - Marijuana vending machine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 30, 2008.

1. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

That's where the money is. Immediate influx of cash, and it will be there long after the Pot machine.

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I really think Canada should look into this ;D

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

How many quarters will it take to buy a nickel bag?

4. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Mariujana "junkies"?

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Junkies breaking into a pot machine to "get a fix?"

We may need to have a SportsJournalists.com Smoke-A-Thon to educate some of our users about the proper terms/behaviors of marijuana smokers.

Any attempt to breaking into a pot vending machine would likely be derailed by the fact that these potential perps would have to:

1. Remember to bring tools.
    2. Leave the house.

6. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Ah, but the hours they would spend devising incredibly elaborate plans....

7. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

You mean we're smokin' DOGSHIT, man?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. SigR

SigR Member

Marijuana is not addictive. No such thing as a Marijuana junkie. Potheads, yeah. Breaking in to get their fix? No.

For most people, Marijuana is far better for them than cigarettes. And for those who would use it for medical purposes, it is infuriating that the goverment ever thinks they have a right to step in between.

standard disclaimer: I think all drugs should be legal, I've never done any of them and wouldn't if they were legal.

9. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

With a free afternoon in front of me, I wish I didn't live 3,000 miles from that vending machine.

10. Pedal to the metal, Doug!

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

First of all, to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer The Dog was. Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then, right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small time gun runner and a rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts Killer into training. They see Killer's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Killer said, "No, man, that's my brother. I can't fight nibbles." But they made him fight anyway, and Killer, he killed Nibbles. Killer said, "That's it!" He called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. Wow.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

[​IMG]

"Marijuana's not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?"

Draft saved Draft deleted