1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming soon: All-day breakfast @ McDonald's?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

There are some stand alone Chick-Fil-A's. And I much more enjoy breakfast from there than I do lunch or dinner. And their lunches and dinners are great too.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Bacon egg and cheese bagel and a hash brown from Mickey D's? MMmmmm.

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Mc Donalds I used to work at one when I was in high school. It was very clean and such but knowing what I know now and what the put in the food I could never get myself to do it.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Not to beat a dead horse, but was COCKDIAN the fry cook?

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Hey buddy I work at a water treatment plant now as an operator so back off smart guy.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Stop it, you're going to make me drive down the street tomorrow morning and get one ... my favorite McDonald's breakfast, I might add. :D

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Aw, see, Oz? A Browns fan, a Steelers fan...we can eat breakfast together!

Well, if they go 24 hours or if I ever wake up before 1 p.m. :)

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

You're on. Besides, the Browns did knock out three Bungles, dinged up one more, and nearly decapitated "85." And for that, the Browns made me smile last week. :D

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Scoreboard. ;)

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Chick-Fil-A broke my heart by dropping the chicken egg and cheese biscuit. Or at least I didn't see it when I looked on the menu tonight. Their biscuit is a little too sweet, but the concept of chicken, egg and cheese together is worth the additional shaving of my already low life expectancy.

McMuffins rule. I did not get into the McGriddle as much as I did the McGriddle Girl -- the mapley thing was a little weird. Their breakfast burritos suck as much as Stewart's mom's. Never tried the bagels. But when the McMuffins go 2 for 2? I'm so fucking there.

11. They have stand-alone Chic-Fil-As out here. I'd trade them for In-N-Outs or Steak and Shakes, but that's about it, as fast food goes.

The only real downside of Chi-Fil-A is that it isn't open on Sundays. How else can a man wash away the icky taste of church?

12. Jones

Jones Active Member

Hard to go wrong with Moons Over My Motherfucking Hammy.

Draft saved Draft deleted