1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming soon: All-day breakfast @ McDonald's?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Sep 21, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

so if i start eating mcdonald's breakfast 3-4 times a week and then stop, i'll lose 25 pounds in two months? sweet diet. love me some sausage biscuits and hashbrowns

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'm a fan of the steak, egg and cheese bagel sandwich.

But I'm trying, sometimes unsuccessfully, to limit my fastfood consumption.

3. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

[​IMG]

He approves

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Now, that's funny...

5. Just had it for the first time the other day, but the Chic-Fil-A breakfast is damn good. Chicken biscuits are mighty find indeed.

Didn't Burger King go the opposite a few years back and offer burgers around the clock?

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

My god, I miss Chik-Fil-A biscuits in the morning. Scrumptilicious. :D

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Hell, I'll take anything Chik-Fil-A.

Nuggets, sandwiches (with extra pickles, of course), waffle fries...

[​IMG]

BTW, is the place mall-exclusive in your neck of the woods? It is around here. I'd kill for some Chik-Fil-A drive-thru after deadline.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

We're polar opposites on this. McDonald's burgers and fries are nasty. On the other hand, I love their breakfasts.

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Chick-fil-A now serves "chicken minis" for breakfast, which are little biscuits with a chicken nugget in the middle. Brilliant. But probably a good thing that I don't work anymore at the bureau with the Chick-fil-A less than a mile away.

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I'd settle for being able to get breakfast until noon or 1 p.m. What's killed me is the fact that I've been in McDonald's at 10:31, just a minute after breakfast ends, and they won't sell you a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit that's sitting right there already made. I don't want you to make another one, just sell what's already out there, for Pete's sake.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

CHIK-fil-A chicken-n-biscuits are F'N phenominal!!! The little ones have more butter ooozing off the biscuits than on Oprah's sweat pants

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Ides --

You're a man of fine epicurean appetites.

The steak, egg and cheese bagel is fantastic.

Draft saved Draft deleted