1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming next week: Sheep 2014

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by copperpot, Jan 6, 2014.

1. copperpot

copperpot Well-Known Member

On Monday, Jan. 13, the new season of Sheep will debut. Want to play? Just send me a Family Feud-type question before then. Questions will be posted on Mondays, and the deadline to submit answers will be Fridays at midnight, PST. Everyone can drop their lowest score from the first eight weeks, then we'll have a ninth week that counts for everyone.

We've been doing this long enough that I don't feel like dragging out the description and rules of the game, but if you've never played and want a refresher, let me know. The more, the merrier.

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Awesome. Team cranberry™ has spent the long, cold offseason brushing up on pop culture.

3. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Baaaaaaaaaa!

I'm in!

Woo hoo!

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm in

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

In!

6. copperpot

copperpot Well-Known Member

It would seem your time would have been better spent brushing up on baseball, no? ;)

7. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

In

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

My string of top 3s will continue, and hopefully I'll finally get over the hump with a win. Team Cranberry will falter now that the beginner's luck is done.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'm going to take all of your mothers out for nice seafood dinners, and then never call them again.

10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Can't win the big one

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I can't finish things off once the weather turns cold.

Draft saved Draft deleted