1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming home

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jun 24, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You would be wrong... Awrey's Bakery has picked up much of the slack with Sanders', Bill Knapp's and others.
    =

2. Thank you, Slappy Granholm.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If you only knew how close I was to becoming Yawn's new bestest friend over that statement... and I'm a Democrat.

I have voted for Republican governors in Michigan twice: once when Geoffrey Fieger was the Dem candidate (Engler was an asshole, but compared to Fieger he was wonderful) and when Jennifer Granholm ran for her first election. Couldn't tell you who ran against Granholm, just that I voted for him.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Dick Posthumous, who only lost by a few percentage points (51-47). (Had to look it up. I voted for him too, but couldn't remember his name).

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

http://shopsandersmorley.com/cakes/CaramelCake.html

Not only do they make the caramel cake, but the original bumpy cake too.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Kind of a sad commentary on the American food industry that cream, sugar and butter are touted as some sort of unique luxury ingredient.

The bumpy looks like it's made of buttercream and win.

Draft saved Draft deleted