1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comedy Central Roasts: Trump on Tuesday, but...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Mar 13, 2011.

1. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

The joke by Seth McFarlane about hearing Matlin and it sounding like a baby seal being clubbed ... I laughed out loud

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Has Artie Lange made any appearances since his suicide attempt?

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

The Situation? It made no sense. Matlin, I am guessing because she is on his latest Celebrity Apprentice. She makes sense, at least.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Other than a couple of stand-up dates, he hasn't appeared publicly period, I don't think.

She's also tight with McFarlane from having been on "Family Guy."

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Artie has done stand-up a couple of times at the Comedy Cellar (best comedy club in the country IMO) since the suicide attempt, but that's it.

I miss him on Stern. I hope he's getting better.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I can see Lange, Ross and Giraldo all firing away from the hereafter before year's end. God, Ross looks like The Fourth Horseman.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Let's hope not. I haven't watched The Trump Roast, but Ross must look awful to spawn some of the comments here.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Lampanelli's joke about Seth McFarlane creating a baby with a huge football-shaped head .... and then saying, whoops, that was for the Sarah Palin roast ... was both horribly mean and funny.

9. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Ross looks like Artie Lange had a child who looked just like him. Get a haircut, man. You have money. And hit a treadmill. Geez.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Ross just looks strange. Fat is one thing, but you can get a decent haircut and wear better clothes.

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Jeff Ross' hairdo was an homage to Trump. He had it teased out into an exaggerated Jew-fro for the Hasselhoff roast.

And how come Nick DiPaolo is no longer on these roasts? His line about Warren Sapp on Dancing with the Stars looking like a leather couch during an earthquake might be my favorite in roast history.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

then he needs a better hairdresser.

Draft saved Draft deleted