1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comedy Central announces Charlie Sheen Roast...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It will air opposite the season premiere of Two and a Half Men.

This could be a good one...

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

There is probably enough material for them to do a full season opposite every new episode of Two and a Half Men.

3. Mizzougrad96

I just hope Comedy Central stops with the non-comedian roasters. For every Betty White there are about 10 complete trainwrecks.

4. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I wonder if it'll be a letdown because there's too much material? Plus he's basically roasted himself for the last year or so, so even the best jokes might not be much more screwed up than the man himself.

5. Mizzougrad96

I could definitely see that happening.

6. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I hope they don't invite The Situation. Unless he is the troll that Sheen kept referring to.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Why the fuck is that guy called "The Situation" anyway? He needs to have his ass kicked just for that.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I don't know. Ask Sonner - he probably knows. And should get his ass kicked for knowing it.

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Um, that's sitch to you, bitches.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

No, I want them to invite The Situation. If only to see what Sheen and the rest of the roasters do to that deserving douchebag bastard.

I agree this has high-risk written all over it, but it also offers high reward. Given the subject, it could easily be the greatest roast of all time.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Won't Charlie Sheen just go away?
    Is there really any interest, comedic or otherwise, left?

12. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

As much as I hate her, Snooki could be good as long as somebody writes her material. "His reputatation is so bad, even I wouldn't fuck Charlie Sheen."

Draft saved Draft deleted