1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Columnists at the same paper who don't get along

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Mizzougrad96, Jun 26, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I'd love to see a thread on columnists and beat writers at the same paper who don't get along.

2. Bmiklasz

Bmiklasz New Member

Moddy, Shockey... don't know who you guys are -- though I am trying like hell to sort through the names of old friends and co-workers to see if I can figure it out. But thanks for the kind words.

Bernie

3. Bobby Bittman

Bobby Bittman New Member

I just want to clear up all those rumors about me and Sammy Maudlin not getting along. Now, in all seriousnes, as a comic, I rely on guys like Sammy and William B. over there. Just because we work the same stage and I get all the laughs doesn't mean I'm better than these guys. Just because Sammy was a drunk and William B. bringing them down, doesn't mean Bobby Bittman is any better.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Bernie, I've outed myself on here. We haven't seen each other in years. I'll spill it again - eventually. Make you do a little legwork first!

Draft saved Draft deleted