1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colorado school bans game of Tag

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Here's the thing, and I'm not picking on you Mizzou, we're all pussies. Unless you work in a coal mine or some other kind labor-intensive job, you're a pussy. Most of us, me included, sit behind a computer 40 hours a week for work, sit on the couch and watch TV (average) 20-25 hours per week, spend hours on the internet, and, unless you live in a crime-infested neighborhood, live in relative peace and quiet.

Oh sure, maybe we play intramural sports or drink too many beers or play poker and say manly, tough-guy things, or maybe we've actually (oh my!) gotten in a fist fight, but we're all soft. It's not our fault. It's just the way the world is these days. A few games of dodge ball isn't going to change a thing.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd try to get a game of Smear the Queer going in my neighborhood now, but all the kids have knives and guns. Damn cities.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

puppies, our children and their children will be way, way softer mentally if we continue to coddle them and try to eliminate every potential discomfort in their wonderful lives.

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Says someone named I Love Puppies.

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

You are all sissies.

We played this game
    in grade school.

My guess is Puppies would be the guy in red.

6. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

7. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

That took balls. :D

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Team America, away.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Is that what that's from?

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Big deal. We had 10 penny nails sticking out of the end of our hammers.

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Its not all totalitariansm. My boy started a new school midway through last year (2nd grade, we moved) and he accidentally tackled a boy in a pickup football game during lunch or recess. He was then told that it was 2 hand touch not tackle. No detention, no suspension, just a mild reminder of the rules and the game carried on. I got home heard this story and it warmed my heart (1) because he actually got physical and tackled someone leading with his shoulder and (2) somebody's playing pickup football these days at school.

Smear the Queer was sweet back in the day, I loved pretending to be Chuck Foreman/Terry Metcalf juking the big dudes, then absolutely getting hammered.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

In my neighborhood, we used to bowl overhand.

Draft saved Draft deleted