1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colorado HS teacher gives the kind of Christmas gift boys REALLY want

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 24, 2012.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252502/Choir-teacher-accused-having-sex-teen-pupils-secretly-met-mothers-Colorado-home.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

[​IMG]

Amanda Rowles is alleged to have had the affairs with the 17-year-old students while working as a choir and drama teacher at the Colorado Springs High School.

BTW, the UK Daily Mail is blowing away all other outlets in this all-important topic.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. CA_journo

CA_journo Member

Giving, "ho, ho, ho!" a new meaning?

3. poindexter

Girl on girl that started when the student was 13... That is too damn young, and not hawt at all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/teacher-busted-female-student-shared-3-year-intimate-relationship-article-1.1212925

[​IMG]

4. poindexter

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I would.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Gives new meaning to "Halleujah Chorus"

7. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

Yeah, Oh, take it you dirty teac .... uh uhuh uhhhhhhhhh ... IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

So if I listen to The Waitresses while reading this, should I go with Christmas Wrapping or I Know What Boys Like?

9. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

You know, sometimes on these threads I see the teacher and think to myself, "Yeah, I can totally see her doing that." And then there's this picture. If you had told me that woman was an asexual virgin, I wouldn't have doubted it.

10. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Not putting poindexter on my all-SportsJournalists.com first team was an oversight.

The man is a machine.

11. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

The original teach in this thread - the one who someone aptly described as an "asexual virgin" ---- somebody needs to find that "How bout no" Bear for that.

That is one if someone says they "wouldn't hit it" I would believe....

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Done!

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted