1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Colorado and Washington girl scouts can take a lesson from her

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Feb 22, 2014.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Can'tcopy link with my phone but a San Francico girl scout sold 117 boxes of cookies in 2 hours by setting up outside a pot dispensory .

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

My daughter is selling them outside of a wal mart right now. I'll let you know how she does.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Girl Scouts in Colorado are not allowed to sell in front of marijuana dispensaries, bars or liquor stores. But great idea.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Reading the board on a cellphone while watching my 5-year-old play soccer I missed seeing it there.
    However I chuckle every time I think about this - the genius of setting up shop somewhere that people will get the munchies and need cookies.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Holy balls, why does this story fascinate so many people? It's a barely funny publicity stunt.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Daughter unloaded 100 boxes in front of a wal mart today in two hours.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

There's a group around here that sells in front of the local big-scale packie, but I understand they're rogues and you're not supposed to do that.

Draft saved Draft deleted