1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cologne

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pringle, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Not much of a cologne guy, but I do a light splash of Old Spice from time to time.

Then I throw a duffle over my shoulder and cruise the local docks whistling my ass off.

The chicks dig it.

2. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

That's what I wear the handful of times per year I wear any.

3. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I got a bottle of Royal Copenhagen's Musk and been using that for a while now, maybe since Christmas 2009 or so. Wife likes it...so it keeps going on after a shower.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I managed to get us abandoned in a Cologne train yard while my dad and I tried to get from Aachen to the Cologne airport by train.

Good times.

5. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

How has this not come up yet?

[​IMG]

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Haven't worn cologne since high school. I smell like whatever soap/body wash/shampoo my wife buys for the shower. I'm OK w/Ivory but she often likes to buy this stuff because she likes the way it smells and it reminds her of our trip to Spain:

[​IMG]

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Haven't worn cologne since, well, since this was big

[​IMG]

8. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

Sixty percent of the time it works every time.

9. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Never use it. I believe it's a gateway drug and you'll soon be buying douche.

10. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Burberry Brit. My now-fiancee liked the cologne so much, she begged me to buy her the perfume for Christmas.

11. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Guess Suede is actually really nice, manly yet slightly fresh/citrusy and not too expensive. I understand it's a 1980s-origin brand but the fragrance is modern.

For women's fragrances, I simply don't believe anyone can beat Escada. I'll drop the 80 bucks every time. They're the best if you want a lasting, yet youthful, fresh scent of appropriate maturity for a female of any age.

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

Avon products such as Black Suede aren't too bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted