1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

college mascot poll

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by writing irish, Feb 19, 2007.

?

Which D-1 university has the most "flaming" mascot?

1. Arizona State

6.9%
  2. Kansas

17.2%
  3. New Mexico State

10.3%
  4. San Diego

13.8%
  5. Seton Hall

3.4%
  6. Minnesota

3.4%
  7. Kentucky (old logo)

6.9%
  8. Duke

10.3%
  9. Wisconsin

3.4%
  10. Notre Dame

10.3%
  11. Penn State

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Oregon

3.4%
  13. other

10.3%
  1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

For a while, it seemed as if the majority of the Big Ten mascots in the team logos were jerking off. Purdue, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan State ... they always had their fists in an odd spot.

And DePaul's old logo seemed as if the Blue Demon was taking a dump in a basketball hoop.

Of course there's the famous penis-tongued Kentucky logo.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

May as well add Duke. A few years back, a college basketball preview mag (Sporting News?) actually had some whackjob from the Church of Satan rate the mascots of the schools with a demonic theme. The ASU Sun Devil didn't impress the Church of Satan idiot. He liked the DePaul logo...this was after DePaul changed their logo from the little cute demon shitting through a hoop to a more evil-looking character. Anyway, here's Duke:
    [​IMG]

Penis-tonuged Kentucky logo?

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Sadly, "Penis Tongue Kentucky Logo" does not return any matches on Google.

But I know the one you're talking about.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Turn off the Safe Search feature.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

This one?
    [​IMG]

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

My response was meant to be tongue in cheek, though I didn't realize Tritt had a song by that title. I thought he was saying "call someone who gives a shit." Figured he was making some sort of leap with "Tritt" sounding like "shit" or implying that Tritt is shit.

7. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

It's gotta be San Diego. Look at it. Him, looking like he's folding laundry while holding that drapery between his dainty thumb and forefinger all while dressed in a vest and some sort of tight/nylon/spandex undershirt.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Actually, I've always wanted to do that with photos and see who got it... was purely tongue in cheek too...

And personally, I've always thought that No(tre) Dick Leprechaun was a little light....

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Just in case there's any confusion, I better clarify for the SportsJournalists.commers here ... I love that bird!

[​IMG]

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentlemen,

I introduce you to Pee Dee Butt Pirate.

[​IMG]

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

So does this make Oz the first SportsJournalists.commer to come out?

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No. There was another one, where the tip of the tongue curled up and looked, well, like the head of a penis. It was changed.

Draft saved Draft deleted